World of Franchising - SUBWAY & NAASF

A discussion of issues affecting franchisee operators in the Subway franchise system and how the system may be improved. If you have any comments and wish to contribute to this web page; feel free to email the author.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

My background is in Research and Development (Science) as well as Economic Development (Business). Currently managing my own businesses. My degree; B.Comm, Finance Major.

Friday, February 04, 2005


Hello Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

Blogger Chicago Franchisee said...

I enjoy reading your comments.
I have been a Subway franchisee for 17 years. My DA doesn't have a clue on store profitability or lack of. When he saw sales were increasing with Jared commercials, they added 100 stores to the market. Guess what happened to our sales? Now hardly anyone is making any money. My DA thinks he can run the local FAF board. His answer to increasing sales is the $2.49 daily special. Now one third of my business is daily specials and a free cup of water.
I oppossed the loyalty program, and now I'm being marked out of compliance for minor violations.
I guess they must document in order to get rid of me. They must need the transfer money.
There is no loyalty in this company.
It's all for the DA and screw the franchisee.
I hope Fred buys the area from my DA as he has done in an adjoining
area. Things are much better in that area.

2:53 PM  
Blogger TechDown said...

I really enjoy your blog. I wanted to let you know I've found some great info about 666 Card Credit Reward
at 666 Card Credit Reward
. Check it out and keep up the great blog.

4:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

!--WEBBOT bot="HTMLMarkup" startspan ALT="Site Meter" -->