World of Franchising - SUBWAY & NAASF

A discussion of issues affecting franchisee operators in the Subway franchise system and how the system may be improved. If you have any comments and wish to contribute to this web page; feel free to email the author.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

My background is in Research and Development (Science) as well as Economic Development (Business). Currently managing my own businesses. My degree; B.Comm, Finance Major.

Monday, May 08, 2006

I have been receiving a few emails asking why I have not posted in awhile. The fact of the matter is that I am in the process of selling my last Subway restaurant.

After the sale is complete I will post again, telling a story which may be hard for some to believe.

Check back late July.

Take care.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi...Your post really got me thinking man..... an intelligent piece ,I must say. restaurant franchises opportunities .

1:57 AM  
Blogger Fresh vending said...

this post is very nice.thanks for sharing with us .

<a href="http://schools.freshvending.com/>Fresh healthy vending<a/>

10:48 PM  
Blogger SEO said...

"I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me to start my own Blog Engine blog now. Really the blogging is spreading its wings rapidly. Your write up is a fine example of it….
nehru jacket

2:13 AM  
Blogger Thoughtdog said...

Many issues mention about cockfight in philipine, we are from ayam bangkok super dki want to explain that. You can read our article. Thanks.

8:39 PM  
Blogger Thoughtdog said...

Many issues mention about cockfight in philipine, we are from ayam bangkok super ekor lidi want to explain that. You can read our article. Thanks.

8:44 PM  
Blogger Video Teraveloka said...

Bagi kamu Penjudi Sbobet Online yang ingin mengalahkan bandar judi bola terbesar di dunia. Caranya cukup mudah, yaitu kamu harus pahami dan amati saja isi artikel kali ini. Karena yang pasti semua yang kamu cari akan ada di sini. Dan salah satu bandar judi bola terbesar yaitu (Baca Selengkapnya Disini...)

10:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr Pedro recently helped us with a loan which we used to expand our business. The process was amazing! He was in touch with us frequently to check in and to update us on what was happening throughout our loan repayment. He was friendly and approachable and always able to clear up questions that we had. We had such a great experience working with Pedro!!
Contact A Loan Officer Pedro
Email: pedroloanss@gmail.com
WhatsApp: +18632310632

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

!--WEBBOT bot="HTMLMarkup" startspan ALT="Site Meter" -->