World of Franchising - SUBWAY & NAASF

A discussion of issues affecting franchisee operators in the Subway franchise system and how the system may be improved. If you have any comments and wish to contribute to this web page; feel free to email the author.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

My background is in Research and Development (Science) as well as Economic Development (Business). Currently managing my own businesses. My degree; B.Comm, Finance Major.

Tuesday, May 25, 2004

I just received an email from a franchisee who reminded me of the Fortune article which was written in 1998. I know this article was a bit of an annoyance to Fred because it touched on so many things which were wrong with Subway. The situation at the time led to the formation of NAASF to try and correct the problems as an negotiating intermediary with DAI. How effective has NAASF been? You be the judge.

Here is the link to the full article.


Take care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

!--WEBBOT bot="HTMLMarkup" startspan ALT="Site Meter" -->