World of Franchising - SUBWAY & NAASF

A discussion of issues affecting franchisee operators in the Subway franchise system and how the system may be improved. If you have any comments and wish to contribute to this web page; feel free to email the author.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

My background is in Research and Development (Science) as well as Economic Development (Business). Currently managing my own businesses. My degree; B.Comm, Finance Major.

Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Here is one of the recent emails from a new franchisee:

"I have read my first copy of your "news letter". As being a new franchisee to the system I have to say you and our fellow owners are dead on. How much more Greedy can DAI get? No wonder you see more stores for sale then before. The tactics to work 98 hours a week in a community that pulls the sidewalks in no later then 9 PM is ridiculous. Added costs for labor, lights etc. just so DAI can get some extra Profit. Perhaps if they really cared.........All I know right now is that they are more interested in their bottom line then they care about those of us supplying cash to line their pockets. What do I get from the corporate office, I can't even get my rep to call me back."

It is sad to see such disillusionment from a new franchisee. It goes to my previous point in an earlier post that this attitude of DAI will have negative consequences. DAI really need to become franchisee friendly. Just getting a new CEO who reports to Fred-Dee will not do the trick. Fred and company really need to have an attitude change and this will not come voluntarily.

6 Comments:

Blogger George said...

Create any type of website with the ease of use of a simple word processor!software and toolsoftware and tool

2:37 AM  
Blogger paymaster said...

Hi Egil,

As a result of reading your blog "this post", I think you will discover my site on Highest Wages In All States will be a great help.

To illustrate our diverse range of wages information, here are some of the latest search terms that located our site ...

Segmental Pavers Wages
Septic Tank Servicers Wages
Sewer Pipe Cleaners Wages
Oil Service Unit Operators Wages
Gas Service Unit Operators Wages
Mining Service Unit Operators Wages
Sheet Metal Workers Wages
Steel Workers Wages
Tapers Workers Wages
Stonemasons Wages
Structural Iron Workers Wages.

We have over 200 "have to read" career and wages articles in addition to many other interesting subjects in our Wages For All Occupations site.

Best Regards
Emily

4:56 PM  
Blogger paymaster said...

Hi Egil,

As a result of reading your blog "this post", I think you will discover my site on Highest Wages In All States will be a great help.

To illustrate our diverse range of wages information, here are some of the latest search terms that located our site ...

Construction Equipment Operators Wages
Construction Painters Wages
Maintenance Painters Wages
Paperhangers Wages
Paving Equipment Operators Wages
Surfacing Equipment Operators Wages
Tamping Equipment Operators Wages
Pile-driver Operators Wages
Pipelayers Helpers Wages.

We have over 200 "have to read" career and wages articles in addition to many other interesting subjects in our Wages For All Occupations site.

Best Regards
Emily

6:16 PM  
Blogger Cornie said...

Hi - I’m a newbie trying to find some information
relating to ecommerce software
However, I managed to find your Blog which I think is interesting and had some relevance to what I was looking for. Thanks for your post and do keep up your good work.!

1:49 PM  
Blogger Basiballi said...

Hi Egil, I have been visiting sites for hours and I really like what you have done with your blog. Informative and interesting! In fact I found your site just after
I visited pos system
It's not exactly what I was looking for but it was nonetheless interesting to read.

9:59 AM  
Blogger Cornie said...

Hi Egil, I read your post which I find interesting and very informative! I was also looking for related info which I found
Some at Accounting software
It's not exactly what I was looking for but it was nonetheless interesting to read.

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

!--WEBBOT bot="HTMLMarkup" startspan ALT="Site Meter" -->